Decathlon Skimboards are excellent value for money and more than up to the rigours of regular Skimming.
A range of Skimboards for children, teenagers and adults, for beginners, intermediate and advanced riders.
The Radbug Skimboard was created for riders weighing 55 kg+, so ideal for teenagers and adults who want to try their hand at Skimboarding for the first time.
This varnished wood skimboard is ideal for your first Skimming experience and will serve you well if you’re a beginner or intermediate rider.
- Wood Construction
The Radbug 100 is a smaller Skimboard aimed at kids aged 6 to 14 who want to learn and enjoy Skimboarding. This durable wood constructed Skimboard will last many years.
- Waxing the Radbug’s deck (top) is recommended for an anti-slip grip
The Radbug 900 is designed for intermediate to experienced/advanced skimboarders in all types of waves.
- Polyurethane core (for increased buoyancy), sharp rails, and rocker adjustment
- Rigid construction of composite/fibreglass and epoxy glazing
- Thinner nose and back for greater control and manoeuvrability in the surf
- For Riders 55-85kg
- Wax the deck for grip (otherwise, you’ll slide off)
Olian released this Skimboard to introduce children aged 4 to 12 years old to the art of Skimboarding. A Lightweight and comfy underfoot foam skimboard with a rocker nose that helps prevents falling off.
- The Olian is a robust polyethylene foam construction that is shock-resistant
- The foam deck is very grippy, which can be improved with wax