Carbon Fibre Skimboards are the ultimate boards for skimming the shallows and riding out into the waves.
Carbon Fibre offers the ultimate in strength to weight. A carbon fibre Skimboard weighs very little but is exceptionally strong. The preferred material of professional Skimboarders and keen intermediate and advanced riders.
For us UK-based Skimboarders, there is one Carbon Skimboard that dominates the market. It’s the one that every Skimboarder wants, the Circle One Carbon Skimboard.
This Carbon Skimboard is crafted from aerospace-grade carbon fibre that’s rigid, stiff and responsive, giving the rider exceptional feedback and control.
Whether you want to skim distances, ride out into the waves or perform tricks, the Circle One Carbon Fibre Skimboard does it all and, at present, is probably the best Skimboard on the UK market.
Carbon Skimboard Specifications
- EPS high-density foam in the centre
- Full-length wood stringer
- Epoxy Resin Laminate
- 6oz carbon fibre deck and rails
- Layers of Porcher E-glass
- Crosslink reinforcement
- Hot coat outer finish
- Round tail
- Handfinished by skilled craftsmen
Available In The Following Sizes
- 50″ – 127 x 52 x 2.54 cm (for riders up to 80kg)
- 52″ – 132 x 52 x 2.54 cm (for riders up to 90kg)
- 54″ – 137 x 54.6 x 2.54 cm (for riders up to 100kg)
- 56″ – 142 x 56 x 2.54 cm (for riders up to 110kg)
Colour – Cobalt Grey